ReNew Botanicals


Paid Consultant
Freelance Marketing, Photography & Video
ReNew Botanials
(Formerly ReNew Organic Skin Care)
Baltimore, MD
2007 - Present


‏"When my friend Shelley Birnbaum prepared to open Baltimore's first all organic, eco-friendly day spa, she asked for my help. I developed early public relations, graphic design and marketing efforts that led to her business receiving "best" awards from Baltimore Magazine and the Baltimore City Paper. I later managed other graphics and multimedia projects during the transitions of her business to an exclusive skin care studio, a full retail location and online sales. The video I produced for her expansion into retail incubator space helped to raise nearly $3,000 through a crowdfunding campaign."

Photo by Brian D. Lyles of ReNew products





No comments

No comments :