The Engineers Club


Staff
Marketing Director / Publications Manager
The Engineering Society of Baltimore
Baltimore, MD
1992 - 1998


‏"The Engineering Society of Baltimore is the association of engineers and other professionals that operates The Engineers Club. Located in the historic Garrett-Jacobs Mansion, the club is one of Baltimore’s leading catering and special event facilities. As Publications Manager, I edited a monthly publication and produced flyers and other promotions, and I assisted in the logistics of a new 501(c)(3) organization created for the preservation of the building, in addition to managing public relations, event planning and marketing efforts. I also served as liaison to several board committees. By the time I left, I had been named Marketing Director... The organization's annual Fire Ball and quarterly Networking Happy Hours were created during my time there, and movies like Major League II, 12 Monkeys, Species II and TV shows like Homicide: Life on the Streets filmed scenes."

‏Photo of Garrett-Jacobs Mansion staircase, designed by architect Stanford White (McKim, Mead & White, New York).





No comments

No comments :